Isy Suttie, stand up and star of Peep Show and Shameless, will be performing her new live show based on her forthcoming book The Actual One everywhere from Maidenhead to Matlock between 17th January – 19th February 2016 and we have a pair of tickets to give away for the show of your choice.
From papier-mâché penguins to being stranded on a dual carriageway in nothing but a fur coat and trainers, The Actual One is a painfully honest and hilarious ode to the confusing wilderness of your late twenties and the ridiculous things we do in the name of love.
Sorry, this competition is now closed
Closes 11:59pm on 13.01.2016. The winner will be notified by us by 15.01.2016
By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out on this page and at the link set out below.
Terms and conditions apply: http://www.orionbooks.co.uk/Information/Terms%20and%20Conditions.page
- Open to United Kingdom & Eire participants only.
- To enter participants must complete entry form above. No purchase necessary.
- Prize includes two tickets to any date on Isy Suttie’s The Actual One Tour. Full dates available here – http://isysuttie.com/
- The winner will be responsible for all additional expenses associated with attending their chosen event including, but not limited to, all travel, accommodation and refreshments.
- Prize must be taken between 17 January 2016 and 19th February 2016. The Promoter will be unable to offer alternate dates.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over, and must not be employees of The Orion Publishing Group, 3rd Floor, Carmelite Riverside, London, EC4Y 0DZ (the “Promoter”) or any of its affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants.
- One winner will be judged from all valid entries received. Chances of winning will depend on the number of entries. See point 3 for prize details.
- Any entries received after midnight Wednesday 13th January 2016 GMT will not be accepted. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries which are not received or delays in receiving or are incomplete entries.
- The draw will occur within 48 hours of the closing date and the Winner will be notified by email. The Winner will need to confirm acceptance of the prize 1 day from the time the notification is sent. Otherwise, the Promoter will have the option to pick other winners from the pool of entrants or to cancel the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. The Winner will be responsible for paying taxes on this prize, if applicable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion without incurring liability, in the event circumstances affect its ability to operate the promotion.
- The Winner may be required to take part in publicity associated with this promotion including placing the Winner’s name and photos of the Winner during the prize event in print, online and email distributions, as otherwise may be requested by the Promoter.
- The rules of this prize draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- By submitting an entry you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.